GOLD AND COPPER – PANORAMA AND BONNIE SCOT
CONGLOMERATE GOLD 15km STRIKE ZONE
- A Sulphur Springs target in the west of the tenement:
- potential structural and stratigraphic zone of some 15km strike has been identified, the zone has limited sampling but several anomalous rock samples highlight the potential of the target
- historically some exploration was reported in the south looking for nickel
- In the east of the tenure two sub parallel horizons show anomalous gold in soil samples and correspond to potential “gold in conglomerate” stratigraphy similar to that identified elsewhere in the Pilbara region by Canadian company Nova Resources
- The Panorama tenements straddle the southern end of the North Pole Dome, northern ends of the North Shaw and Soanesville Belts.
- The main exploration targets at Panorama are Precambrian placer gold deposits. These deposits have the potential to contain lithium bearing pegmatites